- This method benefits the students, as they are able to play games while unconsciously learning the concepts of critical thinking.
- Budget-wise, computer games and puzzles can be distributed on each school computers, thus saving a lot of money on papers.
- Through games and puzzles, we are able to get some resources out of learning.
- This method is aimed for students to achieve success while providing a user-friendly facility, and also, students are able to concentrate well when playing games and puzzles.
Also, experts have made surveys on analyzing the results of students who had experienced the method of improving critical thinking through games, and the results are unbelievable. Through games and puzzles, there are a significant increase in students' GPA.
How does games and puzzles help?
- Uses evidence skillfully
- Understand the idea
- Boolean (Valid/Invalid)
- Independent thinking
- Applies to solve problems
- Present valid argument
- Differentiate between bias opinion and judgment with evidence